2017 Board Election
Good afternoon fellow members,
I am happy to announce the candidacy for the Office of Vice President of Operations, please review information below regarding candidacy.
Vice President of Operations Candidacy
The Office of Vice President of Operations plays a pivotal role in the Asian American Law Enforcement Association of the National Capital Region (AALEA-NCR). The Office fulfill various executive and management roles within the organization. The Vice President of Operations reports directly to the President and is responsible for managing the Sergeant at Arms, AALEA-NCR social media outlets, fundraising / member events. In addition, the Vice President of Operations fulfills the following duties:
- Develop public awareness initiatives
- Organize fundraisers and member events
- Community engagement
- Collection of membership dues
- Request AALEA-NCR budgetary support for events
- 2 years
- Scheduled re-election on December, 2019
- Active AALEA-NCR member
- Law Enforcement only
- Must be in good standing with membership dues paid
Election for the Office of the Vice President of Operations will begin December, 2019.
Interested candidates, please email AALEANCRPRES@gmail.com by December 1, 2017.